Pet owners will do almost anything to ensure their “fur babies,” their owners will are living their best lives, including choosing a holiday destination.
With National Pet Day (April 11), there is a hotel sure to impress both you and your pet. These pet friendly destinations will welcome your pets with belly rubs and treats upon arrival!
Lotte Hotel Seattle – Seattle, Washington
Lotte Hotel Seattle has become a destination-worthy fixture of Seattle’s downtown business district in the center of the City’s top attractions. One of the few hotels in the city that offers five-star luxury service. The hotel features a total of 189 artistic and modern guestrooms including 32 suites, a cocktail lounge and signature restaurant located on the highest floor of the hotel with a spectacular view of the Pacific Northwest.
To ensure guests that their puppy feels as special as ever, the hotel is waiving the $100 Pet Fee for the month of April along with their Puppy Pampering Package to celebrate National Pet Day. Please find further details below on what is included in the package.
- · Complimentary Dog Robe
- · 2 Dog Treats
- · Dog-Friendly City Guide
- · “Canine Cuisine” Menu (In-Room Dining Menu for Dogs)
- · Pet Essentials: Dog bed, food & water bowl, waste disposal bags
- · Book until Dec 31, 2023
Paws For All Seasons program (PFAS) at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico:
The pet-friendly version of the resort’s popular Kids For All Seasons program, Paws For All Seasons offers premier amenities and services for guests’ four-legged friends, encouraging inclusivity, love, and togetherness for every member of the family – even pets. See below for the tail-wagging fun awaiting guests of all shapes and sizes!
- Pet Menu – “Bone” Appetit! Guests can spoil their best friend with an exquisitely designed pet menu, featuring mains such as Seared Beef Tenderloin, Diced Chicken, Grilled or Sauteed Fish and Beef Balls, with sides including Steamed Rice, Boiled Carrots, Scrambled Eggs and Peanut Butter and Banana.
- Furniture – Select guest rooms are outfitted with a custom-designed dog bed matching the size of their canine, and pets are given shaded wicker cabanas for the beach.
- Special Events – Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita’s expert event planners can assist guests in arranging a dog birthday party or wedding.
- Ocean Activities – Pets and humans alike can enjoy the waves of the Pacific Ocean with surf lessons and stand-up paddle boarding.
- Wellness Offerings – No ruff days here: guests can pamper their pets and themselves with private yoga lessons and in-room nail painting.
- Pet Sitting and Dog Walking – Guests can enjoy time without their pet while dedicated dog staff handle walking and playtime.
Read the Spring 2023 issue of City Style and Living Magazine.
Don’t Forget to Follow City Style and Living on Social Channels: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest