1 cup (250 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
½ tablespoon fresh thyme
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)
2. In a bowl, add cheese and thyme and mix together with fork
3. Place tablespoons of mixture on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart
4. Bake for 4 – 5 minutes until golden
5. Remove from oven and let crisps firm up before transferring to serving platter
For more great recipes, and insight, visit www.tasteslikehome.org and purchase Cynthia’s cookbook, Tastes Like Home.
To view more food stories see the Winter 2009 issue of City Style and Living Magazine here.