Faking a just back from vacation glow is easier than ever with these four bronzing formulas.
A transparent gel mist is the easiest to apply, and creates an even tanned look. This no shimmer, no transfer formula creates a healthy glow.
1. The Body Shop Honey Bronze Tinted Leg Mist, $25.
Get a believable tan with this formula that glides on and stays put with a matte finish for 12 hours. Plus, build up the bronze by applying multiple layers.
2. Benefit Hoola zero tanlines body bronzer, $30.
Best for use on the face and neck. Apply with a kabuki or extra large powder brush for the most even results.
3. YSL Les Sahariennes bronzing stones.
4. Tom Ford Bronzing Powder, $95.
The airy, delicate texture dries easily when applied, and leaves a soft all-over glow. Also, great for travel.
5. James Read Express Bronzing Mousse, $54.
Want more fashion? This original beauty article first appeared in the Summer 2016 issue of City Style and Living Magazine.