2 Cups Cranberries
1 Cup Blueberries
1 Cup Sugar
1 Can or 5 Fresh Slices Pineapple (frozen)
I lemon juiced
1 Can Ginger Ale
2 Tablespoons Grenadine
1. Bring cranberries, blueberries and sugar to boil for 10 minutes until a thick jam texture forms.
2. Freeze mixture overnight.
3. Place frozen cranberry and blueberry mixture in blender, cut frozen pineapple slices in small wedges.
4. Add grenadine, ginger ale and lemon juice.
5. Blend on high speed until mixture has a smoothie consistency.
6. Garnish with frozen blueberries.