Complimented by creamy feta and cauliflower crust, this tart is made with Terra Delyssa smooth flavor extra virgin olive oil, so you know it’s healthy and delicious.
Serve alongside mixed greens dressed with Bella Del Sol Organic Extra Virgin first cold press olive oil, (which lends a slightly peppery taste), a squeeze of lemon, and salt and pepper.
1 tablespoon Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 cups frozen riced cauliflower
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoons Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
2 cups Pumpkin, diced
2 shallots, halved
½ cup Sour Cream
⅓ cup Heavy Cream
½ teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
½ cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
1 tablespoon Sage, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 420°F. While the oven preheats, sauté the frozen riced cauliflower with a bit of Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Stir and cook for 10 minutes or until heated through and cooked. Remove from the heat and allow to cool a bit.
- Add the diced pumpkin and halved shallots to a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, season with salt and black pepper then roast in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until fork tender. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Lower the oven temperature to 350°F and make the cauliflower crust. Add the cauliflower crust ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spray the tart pan with Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil then add the cauliflower crust. Using a fork, press into an even layer then bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Add all of the filling ingredients, except for the roasted pumpkin and shallot to a large mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour the filling mixture over the cooked and cooled cauliflower crust then add the roasted pumpkin and shallot.
- Bake the tart at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until folly set and the edges have browned slightly.
- Allow to cool inside the tart pan for 5-10 minutes before removing.
- Garnish with fried sage leaves and more ground pepper, if desired. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe Courtesy of Terra Delyssa.
Sign Up for The City Style and Living Newsletter:
This original article first appeared in the Fall 2023 issue of City Style and Living Magazine.
Don’t Forget to Follow City Style and Living on Social Channels: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest